The Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog 12 Amp 19-Inch is an electric mulching mower with rear bag. The MM875 is mulching lawn mower. Black & Decker MM875 is calm down from any gasoline lawn mowers.The main obstacle is the cord.but owners say MM875 easy to use.Black & Decker MM875 is the most seller lawn mower in amazon.com.Its powered by a 36-volt battery kit.MM875 doesn’t bag (mulching) self-fertilizing lawn by finely grass.
After I read All Reviews About MM875 from some websites such as:
ConsumerReports.org which rated and ranked and texted it with different corded lawn mowers and also compared with other electric lawn mowers.ConsumerGuide.com,TopTenReviews.com, GreenerChoices.org,ConsumerReports.org all of them tested and ranked MM875 and provides more details.I read many useful reviews and ratings at Amazon.com, but reviews at HomeDepot.com and Sears.com are likewise helpful.
I summarized all reviews here in this review to save your time and effort in searching about information and customers feedback about Black & Decker MM875.The Best Place to Buy MM875 : amazon.com give you discount
I recommend this lawn mower as best second lawn mower terms of results, which gives compare with price.
Black & Decker MM875 Features
- Accumulation not Required
- 12 amp engine
- 19″ lawn mower deck
- LIFETIME Mower Deck
- spotless electric power
- Rollaway Push-handle
- low noise level
- Padded grip and adjustable handle height
- One-touch height adjustment
Black & Decker MM875 Benefits
- Comfortable process
- Plenty of power in all cutting modes
- Sets all four wheels to perfect cutting height
- MM875 has a 2 year warranty
- Can Be tucked Down So Mower Stores in Less Space
- Easy to start and maintain, no gas and oil.
- Instant lawn mower starts, plus no oil, tune-ups or trips to the service station
- Autonomously certified to applicable standards
- Mulches and rear bags plus optional discharge chute
Black & Decker MM875 Pros and Cons
- Alternative side-discharge chute
- Calm and efficient
- Cut-height adjuster and a Padded-grip handle.
- Polymer deck has lifetime guaranty
- Haft folds for storage
- Bag clippings
- Ruins can get into lawn mower.
- No motor-reset button
- Cord limits range and can get in the way
- A few complaints about solidity
Black & Decker MM875 Assembly Instructions
B. Upper Handle
C. Lower Handle
D. Mulch Insert (inside mower under rear door)
E. Grassbag and Grassbag Frame
Black & Decker MM875 Specifications
|Bag Capacity (CuFt)||1.5||UL Listed||Yes|
|Mower Deck Material||Polypropolyne||Cutting Height Adjustment Type||Single Lever|
|Mower Deck Width (In)||19||ETL Listed||No|
|Cutting Width (In.)||19||Mulch Ready||Yes|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||61||CSA Listed||No|
|Color/Finish||Orange & Black||Disposal by Bagging||Yes – included|
|Handle Length (In.)||38||Cutting Positions||8|
|Blade Material||Hardened Steel Alloy||Blade Length||19|
|Handle Material||Steel||Front Tire Size||7-inch diameter|
What’s In The Box :
- MM875 Electric Mulching lawn Mower
- back Mulching Insert
- back Bag Assembly
The Best Place to Buy MM875 :amazon.com give you discount
Category: Cordless Mowers
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.